Genotype and Phenotype: Making a Dragon
Answer the following questions:
- How many chromosomes does a dragon have?
- How many traits are we examining including the sex of the
- Which Chromosome is the trait for Legs?
- Which Genotypes would result in a dragon with horns?
- Which genetic combination would result in a dragon with
- How many different phenotypes are there for legs in a
- What genetic combination would result in a green dragon?
- How many body colors are possible in dragons?
- If a male dragon did not have fire, what genetic
combination could he have?
- If a female had the f allele on the X chromosome, would
she have fire or not?
Go to the link given and visit the links on part 1 to get the
Go to each of the links in part 2 and solve the problems.
Write out your answers and punnett squares.